Saturday 25 June 2011

What's Ahead For July 2011 | New Adwello Success Blog

So what's ahead in July 2011 for Adwello?

Well, I am taking time to analyse my search keywords for my blogs so as to rank higher on Google - I am also going through each old post and sorting the keywords so everything fits together well. I am designing a MISSION STATEMENT for each blog and I will be focusing on building my email subscriber lists to send more targeted traffic to my blogs.

I have begun my newest blog project now at Adwello.com to highlight The Success Mindset Guru.
There are success quotes and blog posts on identifying success behaviour patterns and maintaining your motivation. I will be developing this blog as a platform for my new Success Mindset ebook series this summer so watch this space!

I look forward to a profitable summer creating PLR article packages for internet marketers and busy bloggers and I will be getting to work on writing my first paperback too! Look out Amazon bestsellers!

Tell me what you are doing by leaving a comment! Adwello.
Follow me on Twitter @Adwello

No comments:

Post a Comment