Tuesday 27 April 2010

Welcome to Adwello! My Homepage Bio Blog

My name is Adwello and I am a keen internet marketer and totally enthusiastic about the astonishing new dimensions blogging and the world wide web add to our modern-day lives. Suddenly we can meet like minded people and chat for hours in forums or on social networking sites. Suddenly we can publish our thoughts to the world instantly and for free just as I am doing right now! I have a pasta bake cooking in the oven and I am just taking time-out to publish a new blog about me and my interests.

If you have similar interests, disagree or agree with me or have any views at all you would like to air then please feel free to comment on this blog and make your mark!

I am in my thirties, live in England on the South Coast in East Sussex, love the sea and have lots of interests. I first got online in 1998 when I got my first super PentiumII PC, a webcam, printer, scanner, the works! I got online with freeserve and loved every minute! Search is the greatest thing, being able to immediately locate information on anyone and anything and anywhere; then communication with people and then I discovered ebooks (pdf files) and the incredible concept of sharing free information plus pdf plus video plus mp3 audio plus skype - wow!

Then I discovered paypal and ebay and that was it, I am hooked! The internet is the major part of my day every day now and if my computor breaks down, what will I do? Go to an internet cafe before buying a new laptop! Come on, peoples of the world, let us share information like never before! The world wide web is the modern day tower of Babel/Babylon. EM Forster prophesised the internet in his remarkable short story "The Machine" years before even TV became reality. Today we witness this dimension! Our parents and grand parents at the age we are now could never have envisioned such amazing facility! A phone, typewriter, library joined world wide... This is a frontier for our era greater than the Rockies, the Wall of China, the Space Age! This is truly the new Rocket Science!

Do I need to shop? I just order food and clothes, holidays, gadgets online! I play games, chat to friends, write blog posts online! I still enjoy a daily walk in my local park however! And I love to dine out in London restaurants!

My big interests are: chess - I play for Hastings, oldest chess club in the world; playing piano - I used to teach but nowadays spend more time practising my repetoire for performance - later this year I intend to place some cool videos of me playing piano on YouTube. I cycle, walk, swim. I am interested in Roman History and mosaics; I have walked Hadrian's Wall and collect Roman coins. I want to design and build my own villa! Last week I visited the Mueum of London's Roman exhibition. The best two museums I know are in Caerleon in Wales and Vindolanda on Hadrian's Wall. I can't wait to explore all the Kent Roman sites later this year and next!

I am always keen to learn new skills: I want to learn freshwater fishing and improve my violin playing which is very basic! I want to design and grow a beautiful garden. I want to study the English language in more depth. I love reading history! I collect antique hardback books. I am attempting to learn to sketch and paint! I am about to write my first ebook!

Well, I will keep you posted on these attempts as the year moves forward! Have fun!

Adwello
http://adwellosalesbonusreviews.com

On the above link I write my Business and Success philosophy and bonus reviews on internet marketing tips. Look out for free ebooks and exciting offers there too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment